Possibly causing downtime for the entire production process
Monitor your motor, and act before it fails
It starts with vibration in the higher frequency, which is hardly noticeable. When the problems start to get bigger, vibrations arise in the lower frequencies. TED measures these vibrations from 5 kilohertz. This gives you ample time to schedule a repair at the most convenient time
When the problem gets worse, the engine starts to drain more power. Energy costs start to rise considerably
Next, the engine starts to make a noise. From then on, it’s usually a matter of weeks before the engine fails. For sound monitoring, an extra option for microphones is possible
If the problems are still not solved, the engine starts to heat up. The chance of failure is increasing and it is usually a matter of days behofe the engine fails. The repair has to take place at a possibly inconvenient time.
Eventually there will be smoke ….
Every form of damage has its own signature
The benefits of listening to your assets:
Through early insight:
- Determine beforehand which disruptions will take place
- Lower the costs of maintenance
- Keep old machines up and running
Prevent unexpected machine failures
In most industries, 7 up to 15% of rotating assets are failing annually. The failure of 1 machine can cause major problems for the entire business process: loss of production, non-compliance with contracts and loss of quality of products.
TED monitors your engines 24 hours a day and reports expected defects months in advance. You can schedule repairment at a convenient time, before failure takes place.
Prevent waste of energy:
Rotating parts use 28% of the electricity produced in the world. However, a significant part of this energy is lost due to inefficiency and incorrect use.
TED monitors energy consumption, so you can use energy efficiently and have lower energy costs
Increase asset efficiency:
- Time-based maintenance causes a lot of unnecessary downtime. Condition-based maintenance gives the assets the right attention: prevent machines from falling out unnecessarily or that repairs have to be made at unfavorable times.
- Know the status of the infrastructure is compared to the SLA at every moment of the day; follow changes in performance
Skilled staff is hard to find; maintenance tasks must be prioritized:
In the coming years, up to 40% of the experienced maintenance engineers will retire. It is becoming increasingly difficult to get trained new staff. That is why it is important that maintenance is carried out efficiently.
With TED, condition-based maintenance is possible, based on the health and performance of your assets.
1 Dashboard, 1 truth:
- Clean data to properly assess the performance of machines and factory floor
- You never have all the disciplines in a room for a disturbance where everyone points to each other and eventually 1 specialist solves the disturbance
- Use the latest techniques in the field of digital IOT monitoring and algorithms
TED the 3-in-1 solution for your most critical asset: your motor
Why choose ASN?
Advanced Solutions Nederland B.V.
3824 MN Amersfoort
Tel: +31 624939718
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support: email@example.com
Sales enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org