https://www.advsolned.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/sensors-biomedical-devices-aiot-ai-iot.jpg 420 695 ASN consultancy team https://www.advsolned.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ASN_logo.jpg ASN consultancy team2021-07-21 11:34:522021-07-21 11:47:18Sensors in Biomedical AIOT
Biomedical devices are at the forefront of AI and IOT (more often called AIOT). What is your most important reason to use sensors for biomedical devices?
- Does the patient follow the medical instructions? Examples: is he doing his therapy on time and in the right way. Does he take his medications? Especially groups of risk can be monitored so that timely action can be taken if necessary
- Is treatment going well? For both doctor and client alike. And even better: You can optimize the healing process
- Do medically devices still give the right measurement?
- Optimize your treatment: Compare the treatment results from your client with your other clients. And thus, find out point of improvement
- Give attention for those who need it. Nobody wants to spend time unnecessary in a waiting room
- Better use of existing resources
- Connect systems with each other
- Take the right decisions at the right time
- Preventive maintenance Security
- Better serve your clients
- Be at the forefront of medical developments
- Track & trace
- Create optimal circumstances with modern technology
- Give the client the best care
- Spend your budget where most needed
- To prevent is better than to cure
- Prevent greater suffering, avoid extra high costs
- Nobody is waiting for unnecessary treatment
- Preventive maintenance on medical devices prevents higher repair costs and downtime
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!